27 May 2012

Never a good idea.....

to pester Life to give you what YOU want.....to beg and plead for what YOU think you need...

Better to accept peacefully what Life gives you.

For,

If you pester and badger and beg too much, Life will give you what you want but the sacrifice may just be too great for your heart to bear...

I prefer to go by what the Bible says -

Sharing from Psalm 139:

O Lord, Thou hast searched me and known me!
Thou knowest when I sit down and when I rise up; Thou discernest my thoughts from afar.
Thou searchest out my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.


Whither shall I go from Thy spirit? Or whither shall I flee from Thy presence


For Thou didst form my inward parts, Thou didst knit me together in my mother's womb
Thou knowest me right well; my frame was not hidden from Thee
When I was being made in secret, intricately wrought in the depths of the earth,
Thy eyes beheld my unformed substance; in Thy book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there were none of them.



And so why not just accept and live each moment secure in the knowledge that God knows, and He will never leave us...