13 May 2012

Happy Mother's Day too...

to all of us mothers, who can look with pride at our children, and know that we've done a good job!!!

Being a mother isn't easy, and I don't think there's any mother who isn't fraught with doubts, fears, concerns, worries, but it's all made worthwhile when our kids yell the word Mom with all its variations, depending on their moods, circumstances, and where they're at....

My whole world condenses into my DD and when I look at her, and feel her life in my heart, and know every thought that flits through her head, and every feeling she goes through, my heart is so full, it almost bursts.......and I'm so proud, so very proud that I'm her Mom - to her - exasperating, bugging, over-protective, loving-to-distraction, need-to-know, bp-raising, madly possessive, hugely-proud-of-everything-she-does MOM.

and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels this way..........................