12 May 2013

Sharing something...

 that jumped out at me from an article sent to me by my DD.

The Julliard Effect

"I don't have to be real specific what my life has to look like."

Which by extension means that you should not take your successes or failures personally.........for then you will be defining your life, and you'll just end up getting stuck--and----- getting stuck either on a platform (from which you may fall, or desperately try to stay on, or unrealistically try to go up from) - or under it (from where you may go up, or worse, stay put, or even worse, go further down) will not in truth contribute either to your happiness or your peace of mind...

You have to create your own reality eventually and keep the doors and windows open so you can bring in freshness and change.....and constantly re-invent yourself...