11 May 2013

One thing...

that I'm really beginning to enjoy and even relish is the sense of freedom that is happening to me as I'm growing older....

So many things that I used to get hyper about or that seemed hugely important, now don't seem serious enough for me to get worked up about....

Strangely, very, very strangely, this change isn't easy---one would imagine that 'becoming easy' is the easiest thing to do...'letting go' is so simple...but fact is, it isn't...thoughts of 'what's happening' or 'am I losing it' or 'is the aging process kicking in too speedily' and others in a similar vein come pounding in. However, since this change is a persistent thing, if you give in and loosen up, the real feeling that permeates the heart and soul and body is, in fact, a very peaceful and soothing one...

................and I'm loving it.......growing older is turning out to be quite fun.....