10 March 2013

A book picked up...

randomly...

because something about it appealed to you, reaches out and chooses you for its reader.

This is what happened to me when I went to my local library....after picking up a book on Hyderabad, I was browsing for a book to offset the seriousness of the one on Hyderabad....looked and looked...thousands of books all looking at me from the shelves, and all of a sudden I lighted on this one - Young Wives by Olivia Goldsmith. I've never ever even come across her name.....but this book chose me....and I couldn't put it down.....of course a lot of it went straight to my heart, some to my head, and some to me as a person......and  i know that in some ways, or many ways, my life has changed.....become clearer...and definitely, most definitely I'm surer about a whole lot of things...

Going to read the others!!