13 February 2017

Are you...

like me, finding yourself in an impossible position you have created yourself? Because this is where I am at today.

Having imposed on myself all kinds of tasks and things that 'have' to be done, I find myself today at a crossroads. Without thinking, I'd allowed this huge jam to happen in every area of my life so much so that I was feeling totally trapped. This morning, when I was at my morning walk, I felt I was at a very low point....Back home, over coffee, I realized I was going nowhere but downwards. So am now about to sit and cut back and cut back and change and redo and renew and importantly junk a whole lot of activities that went into my day.

I need peace and stillness without a voice from somewhere telling me I should be at this or that...making me feel guilty and bad about myself... Instead of living for myself and doing the things that would really make me feel good, I've been dissipating myself all over the place and feeling totally washed out and dreadful....most of all about myself... Not any more....

Have to do a combination of wearing lipstick, and doing everything slowly. Have to spend more time with my plants. Have to remember that at the stage of life I'm at, it's cocktail time! I've got so jammed that the Light is just not getting a chance to come through...