03 March 2011

Randomly rambling...

There was a time when I truly believed that only dogs and children understood me, because only dogs and children are unconditional and non-judgmental in their love and absolute in their loyalty, thus bringing out the best in you, and drawing out reciprocity in full...a sense of quiet joy and fulfillment for all...

Now, I can safely add:

Only those who knew you when you were innocent of the ways of the world, and loved you then, still love you as strongly, because they see and know only the real you...

And,

Only those relationships are profound, where the other person lets you be...no influencing, only sharing, no demanding, only giving, no insisting that you 'do-what-I-want/understand/like, only appreciating of differences, no requiring of what you should do/say/be, only allowing you to explore yourself, no live-life-my-way, only giving you the space and respect to lead your life your way, no telling, only enriching....